Friday, June 22, 2012



My new adventure with MJ Photography is in full blast. I'm so excited for what is to come. Makayla has showed me I want nothing more then to work from home. I have been blessed with an amazing future husband and amazing family who have supported me while becoming a first time mom.Allowing me to enjoy my daughters first year by not needing to work. I plan on using all my makeup know how to its full potential. It has been one amazing year of mostly working as a stay at home mom.  Now it's my turn to give back using every single skill I have. Watch out world....... HERE I COME!!!!


!!!!Warning!!!!! My post will be random and full of pictures of my everyday life. THE FIRE HAS BEEN LIT.

1 comment:

  1. I am thrilled for your adventure. I am here for you today tomorrow & always. Se7en

    ReplyDelete